Is it normal to get a dry Vagina before period?

By August 1, 2011 - 2:26am

So my boyfriend and i had oral sex last month on the 9th he fingered me but he didnt *** in me nor mear me and I have an irregular period. 37 day cycle and I know you cant get pregnant by oral sex he fingered me but no ejaculation on his fingers so im expecting my period by this week on 4,5,6 and

I've had discharge white discharge and clear for 2 week I think it stop this week and last week or so and now I have a dry vagina this usually happens when I am going to get my period. But is it normal ? And I can't be pregnant? So help please ???;

I And My Bf Had Sex On 6th May (Unsafe).. He Did Not Ejaucate Inside Me ... & It Was My First Time , My Expect Periods Or Mensuration Is On 20th And Its Regular ... is There Any Chance Of Me Getting Pregnant? My Vagina Is Dry Before My Expected Periods. I Have A Cycle Of 30 .

Hi CeeCee,

It is normal for you to have a time of the month where you have more discharge than another. If you seem to be dry right before getting your period, it is likely because most women have an increase amount of discharge when they are ovulating-- and right before your period you are not ovulating, hence the little to no discharge.

Hope this answered your question,