is it normal if my breast leak when my partner squeezes or sucks them hard ?

Me and my partner were getting physical.when he started to squeeze and suck my breasts harder a white liquid started oozing out of my breasts.i am not pregnant and this has happened for the very first time.so is it normal? i am a bit tensed about this issue.why does this happen and is there anything serious or wrong with me because over the net i have come across 1000 solutions and i am very confused about it.
so kindly help me

I would tell your mother and see another gynecologist. It sounds like something that is happening to you regularly and shouldn't be ignored. Don't be too worried at this point, but it is something you shouldn't ignore.

Does this help?

Anonymous (reply to kristincaliendo)

how can you say dont be worried, then say it shouldnt be ignored.

its natural that your nipples leak if stimulated, once stimulation stops, so will the leak.

Anonymous (reply to kristincaliendo)

Yes doc,
It does help alott..!
Thank you Once Again For your help :)

Thank you for sharing your question with the EmpowHER community! I am sure you and your partner were very surprised by this, but let me reassure you it is quite common and might just be a change in your hormones when sexually arroused.

If it just happens during arousal then you have nothing to be too concerned about. If it persists or happens with no arousal, then I would seek medical attention from your doctor or OB. 

If it persists, the medical term for this condition is galactorrhea. I included a link from the EmpowHER community with facts about this condition. When in doubt, contact your doctor and just let him or her know your symptoms. 

Anon, does this help?

Anonymous (reply to kristincaliendo)

i am a 18 years old.....my breast is leaking a white liquid though i am not pregnant...........why is this happening ......??

Anonymous (reply to kristincaliendo)

yeah doc...it helped alot...thank you so much for your asap reply...i am very much relived....thanx atoonn..!! ;D :D

Guide (reply to Anonymous)

Glad it helped! You should consider joining the EmpowHER community! It's a great place to hang out and get answers to all your perplexing questions!

Let me know if you join :-)

Anonymous (reply to kristincaliendo)

yeah sure doctor i would love to :-)
i went to my doc and told her the problem.she told me to do a prolactin test.the result she said is normal.but now she has shifted to another country and my breasts still leak if my partner squuezes or sucks them.so should i be tensed or is it normal ?
should i inform my mother about this and show some other gynaecologist or is it normal for girls to leak from breasts ?
i am not a virgin thats y i am abit tensed.so kindly help me out with what i should do?
thanks :)

Breast Discharge