Trichomoniasis

Trichomoniasis Guide

ask: Is it ok to externally masturbate while being treated with Flagyl for vaginal infection??

I was diagnosed with Trichonomiasis during a routine pap smear. I was told no alcohol (I dont drink so thats not a problem) but also no sex for at least 1 week. I am completely fine with this but wanted to know if that includes no masturbation?? Not necessarily penetration but just clitoral stimulation.
I thought I would ask that way I am completely understanding. Thank you.

Chaundie--

Just to be on the safe side, if you are going to masturbate while having an STD, make sure that the toy is entirely disinfected after using it or that it is a toy you are willing to dispose of. If you are not planning on using a toy, then I don't see the problem with masturbating and thoroughly washing your hands after.

Best Wishes!

Hi Chauntie

Thanks for your question! If you are worried about it, hold off for a week but there doesn't seem to be a contraindication between the two! I hope your infection clears up soon.

Do you take selfies?: