ask: Is it possible to get pregnant from fixing an inside out condom?

By Gabgab32

My boyfriend and I has sex on December 28th. Half way through intercourse he wanted to change our condom because he thought it was getting dried out. When he was putting on the new one he accidentally put it on inside out but before fully putting it on he flipped it and put it on the correct way. We continued to have sex but should we be worried about precum? He peed before we had sex and the last time he ejaculated was the day before. So would the urine take all traces of sperm left in his system? Should I worry about pregnancy? My period is due on January 5th so I did have sex close to my due date.

Anonymous

The fact he urinated before having sex, or he ejaculated the day before won't stop you from getting pregnant.  You can still get pregnant.  Like I stated previously, if he used a condom. It's unlikely, you will be pregnant.  If you are concerned about being pregnant.  The only way to know is waiting until your period is due or seeing a doctor for blood work.  There are no other way of knowing, if you are pregnant or not.

Best of luck,

Daisy

Gabgab32 (reply to Anonymous)

He never orgasmed. Just worried about precum. What are the chances?

But he never orgasmed. We're just worried about precum. Is it extremely unlikely?

Anonymous

Hi Gabgab32,

Welcome to EmpowHER.  If he had a condom on, which ever way.  It's unlikely you will be pregnant.  If you feel concerned, you might want to wait until your period is due and take a home pregnancy test. 

Daisy

Gabgab32 (reply to Anonymous)

That didn't answer my question.

Need Your Feedback! What health topics would you like to see covered more on EmpowHER.com?: