Yeast Infection

Yeast Infection Guide

ask: Itchy vagina hole - Help?

Last week I had my period, and towards the end of it, on my last 3 days, my vagina hole (the hole where you have sex) would burn a little bit when I'd pee. It also hurt a tiny bit to put a tampon in. The burning went away but my now vagina hole is so itchy. I have slight odor, but not all the time, it sort of comes at random times. I have more discharge than regular, but it is not clumpy, it's just white. I have not had sex recently and the last time I did have sex, a condom was worn. I have not seen a doctor yet either. I was just curious to know what this could possibly be, should I see a doctor or should I wait a few days and see if it gets any better? I'd also like to add the soap sometimes irritates my vagina, and while I shower I might use a little too much soap around there, could that be a possible reason?

Anonymous

Im having this same problem. Did you ever find out what the problem was??

Pat Elliott

Anon - The burning and itching could indicate a number of things, ranging from an allergic reaction, to a yeast infection, to a sexually transmitted disease or something else.

Yes, soap could be causing this and you can try not using it and seeing if it clears up. If the itching continues then your options include seeing a doctor to confirm what's causing this or self-treating if you believe it's a yeast infection. http://www.empowher.com/yeast-infection/content/how-can-i-tell-if-i-have...

If you develop more pain, and the itching becomes severe, then you definitely need to see your doctor.

Anonymous (reply to Pat Elliott)

I'm having the same symptoms.. Did she ever find out what it was?

Do you take selfies?: