its bout this.

Recently I had posted something bout after intercourse and after my guy wiped his dick and I rubbed my clit on it. Now I took a prego test and it was negative. Yesterday I got a lil bit of blood like I normally would befor I start my period but it hasn't come and I'm worried wats wrong with me???? I'm freaking out.

Ok thank you very much so you dnt think I am prego???? Cause I was spottin here and there a lil for like 2 days. And then I haven't even bled at all. And yes I did take a pregnancy test wen I was a week late and it was negative.

HERWriter Guide (reply to Doll13)

Hi Doll!

I would have no idea if you are pregnant or not - how would we know the answer to that? I know you're stressed but you are asking the impossible of us. If you don't know if you're pregnant, how could we know?!

All we can tell you is that it sounds like your pregnancy risk is very low. Why your period is late us unknown but I think you should retest just to ease your mind or head to a clinic for a quick blood test. I think you should do this sooner than later so that you don't stress so much; even if your risk is very low. You'll feel much better for doing so!

stress can delay pregnancy or my period????????? and would it have should up on the test?????? i waited until i was supposed to get my period the next month it was more than twoo week after i had sex i used the first response prego test and it was after my period was a week late. ih avent been spotting at all so far though so what do i do?????? will my period come???????????

HERWriter Guide (reply to Doll13)

H Doll13

You need to relax a little bit, you sound way too stressed out!

There is nothing "wrong" with you, it sounds like your period is coming (stress can delay your period, not pregnancy) - sometimes our periods start and stop a little before really coming in.

If you took a pregnancy test when you were a week late and it was negative then it's highly unlikely you're pregnant. Wait a few more days to see if this bleeding is your period and if nothing further happens with this bleeding in a few days, then test again.

Rubbing your boyfriends dry penis on your clitoris although not advised if you're not looking to have a baby, has only a very slim chance of getting you pregnant. If you took a pregnancy test and it is negative, then you are not pregnant-assuming that you waited at least two weeks to take it. Chances are if you are starting to spot then your period may be on its way. Keep in mind that stress can cause a delay in pregnancy,

Good Luck,