I've had multiple autoimmune panels done. Always positive ANA and negative everywhere else.Lifetime Raynaud's, undiagnosed rashes over the summer along with debilitating fatique. Three courses of Prednisone, topical steroids, time and I'm feeling OK.

By October 27, 2011 - 2:11pm

Still concerned about the ANA. Any ideas?

Hi Vernetta

Thanks for your post and I'm sorry you are dealing with so much!

Since your ANA test is always positive, your immune system is obviously in some kind of trouble.

There are many auto immune disorders as you know, from RA, to Lupus to Sjogrens and many more.

Have you been tested for all of these? Skin rashes can often be linked to Lupus although I assume you are negative for this? But skin rashes can also be due to a dermatological condition, even HIV.

Can you give us an idea of what you are negative for, so that we can starting looking in the right direction for you?

In the meantime, check out our Skin Rash page: http://www.empowher.com/condition/skin-rash

Sjogren's Syndrome