ive had my implant out and im worried i might be pregnant or ill.

I had my implant out as i had a period and it had stopped working. 3 days later being used to having the implant in i had unprotected sex. 2 weeks after i started feeling sick various times in the day and i have lower abdominal aches, tightness and unable to wear my jeans as it feels asif it is putting pressure on that area. I am urinating more often but it does not sting or burn. Now this is the 4th week and i am due for my period in 5 days. But 5 days ago i started gettin odd faint spells which i think is a seperate problem but im mentioning it just incase. Ive been to the doctors and had an ECG and they said my heart was a bit irregular and slow. I also had a urine test to check infection and they said i had a slight infection. Im still urinating alot now after being on antibiotics and my lower abdominal discomphort is still there and i have also noticed that when i lay down on my back my stomache no longer curves inwards but now i have a slight bump?

no it is not painful and i am drinking no more than usual. and i am still waiting to have my period.

HERWriter Guide (reply to michellebordewey)

Hi Michelle!

Your period should be along soon - for now just wait and see since pregnancy does not seem to be a possibility. You may even skip a month for some odd reason. If you do not get it in the next few weeks, you may want to put a call into your doctor.

i meant it does not smell

Hi Michelle!

This discharge is normal, especially if it does not smell (one that does may indicate an infection); and your test has confirmed that you are not pregnant. Discharge changes throughout the month, particularly during the fertile period when it can be a lot heavier.

I'm not sure why you are constantly urinating unless you are drinking a lot - if that doesn't stop check with your doctor again. Is it painful when you urinate?

hi susan.
Thank you for your reply. I have not yet done a pregnancy test as my period is not due untill the 28th and was worried that i will not get an accurate reading. He had only unprotected sex once and have been exeptionally carefull since. Do you think i should wait to take test on 28th or do one anyway?

Hi again Michelle!

Pregnancy tests are generally accurate 3-5 days before your period is due so you can go ahead and test now. However, if you can wait another few days, then you'll get a near 100% accurate reply, when the test is taken correctly.

I wish you the best and please keep us updated!

i have had the test done and it came back negative. but still having symptoms also having abit of clear discharge but it does smell. i have also finished my course of antibiotics but still urinating alot.

Thanks for your post! Since you are having other tests for possible health concerns, I will assume doctors are actively looking into things for you.

Have you taken a pregnancy test yet? Since you have been having unprotected sex, i think this should be done straight away. Please give us an update as soon as you can! Some of your symptoms may be due to pregnancy.

Good luck and we hope to hear back from you-