In last three month four times I suffer with thoart insfection . some time blood coming with cough. Please advise me why its happen again and again . And second problem is that my body (Hand & Chest)Hair turns in white .

By October 7, 2011 - 9:35am

Please advise and guide me about this .

Hi utsant

Have you been to a doctor about this? If not, you need to as soon as possible.

You may have a simple case of thrush but with bleeding, you will need to be examined, especially if you are a smoker or may have the virus known as HPV.

Have you looked at your throat? What do you see?

As to why your hair is turning white - I cannot tell you what this may be other than aging (how old are you) or even stress.

Please schedule a doctor's appointment as soon as possible and keep us posted.