For the last two nights I have woken up in extreme pains in my arm

The first night it was a dull ache in both arms causing me uncomfort however tonight (I have woken up to it again) it is a much more prominent pain just in my left arm. I cannot lay it down in any position that is comfortable and allows me to get back to sleep. I'm only 20 and very worried

You may be sleeping in a certain position that is affecting your arms. Try sleeping in a different position and use a pillow between your knees to stable your body. See if that helps.

If it doesn't,you need to see a doctor. We can only speculate as to why you're in pain - you may have nerve pain or something going on with your spine. I hope you get back to normal soon.