late with discharge

I am about 2 1/2 months late on my period. I have taken several hpt that come up negative. Lately I have seen a milky white discharge like almost everytime I use the bathroom. Since the hpt's came back negative I am wondering what else this could be. Thanks

Hi Anon -

A white discharge is quite common and not unhealthy. It can happen anytime of the month but is seen more often during the middle of your cycle - at the time you ovulate.

However, if you are nearly 3 months without your period, it's time to put a call into your doctor. There could be any number of reasons this has happened but some testing may be necessary.

Please keep us updated -