Late period

By Anonymous March 14, 2012 - 9:30am

Im due for my period today but I've had no sign of it. This morning when I went to the toilet I had a small amount of stringy blood mixed with mucus when I wiped. I've had a few stomach cramps throughout the day but nothing like period cramps.
I have had no discharge/blood since this morning.

3 weeks ago I had spotting 3 days after my period ended. Im also on birth control

Your bleeding isn't actually late if it's due today and it sounds like it's on it's way. If you have taken your Pill every day exactly as directed, you should get your breakthrough bleeding today or tomorrow - it doesn't always come on the same day every month, even when on the Pill.