Late period, spotting, blood during sex- Pregnant?

By Anonymous December 22, 2009 - 11:09am

Period expected on 7th. Its now the 22nd, no period, previously some spotting when wiping- not all the time. First day of spotting had a little mucus on first wipe. No mucus observed since. May spot during wiping 1 or 2 times a day, not all the time. Little blood/spotting noticed an incidence during sex. Afterward, no further bleeding/spotting observed. Nothing on pad-Not sure what's going on. Please help.

Anonymous

I have a question I had a dizzy spell two weeks ago. Took a pregnancy test came back negative. Now I'm was three days late. I had sex with my husband and now started to spot. Help me please?

Hello Anon

It may be necessary to retest.

If you are not pregnant you may be low on iron or other vitamins/minerals. See medical advice.

Anonymous

Anonymous
In November, I had sex the first few days before I was supposed to be ovulating and the day after. My period was due around the 16th of December but still no period. I've taken pregnancy tests but they're all negative. I've been spotting for a little over 2 weeks now off and on and I bleed during intercourse. I'm not stressed and nothing in my life has really changed to be anything else other than pregnancy but I've taken 6 pregnancy tests and they all came back negative.

Anonymous

Hi there I my period was due 11TH of December and it hasn't come it's now the 30th of December my husband and I had intercorse last night and after ther was a teeny bit of blood it's now been 24hours and since then there's been no blood I have taken a few pregnancy test the 1st on showed up a faint line but the rest after that were negative I'm feeling so fed up and exhausted and my emotions are all over the place. With Christmas ect I've had no time to see the doctor has anyone experienced this before ?

Hello Anon

Test again in a few days. A false positive is rare.

Anonymous

Hey, I had very light pink spotting 11 days before my period, then light brown the day after... nothing until I had sex today and now it's very light pink bleeding again. I have had headaches off and on every day for 8 or 9 days, and I am extremely tired but can't seem to sleep through the night. Coffee sometimes makes me throw up or nauseous but not always. Would just like to hear some thoughts.
Thank you

Guide (reply to Anonymous)

If your period is late by at least one week, or you miss it this month, take a pregnancy test. If you have had unprotected sex since your last normal period, this pink spotting might be implantation bleeding.

Regards,

Anonymous

Question
Period is 6 days late and had intercouse yesterday and bleed heavily plugged it up and went to go check and nothing was there. No pregnancy symptoms haven't took a test. Don't know what's going on help.

Anonymous

I have a question last month I didn't get my period and I took a pregnancy test last week said negative. Yesterday I saw some light pink so I figured my cycle
Was starting so I plugged her up and went to work went to the restroom and there was nothing there but literally a dot. My boyfriend and I had sex last night and afterwards I bled but not heavily. Today it's as if nothing happened no blood or anything am I experiencing implantation or something else's I'm confused?

If you are having implantation bleeding you wouldn't show up pregnant yet as this happens about a week before your period is due. But if you were pregnant from last month, you'd be into your second month of pregnancy by now so there wouldn't be any implantation bleeding.

Your period may be on it's way - give it a few more days. If it doesn't , contact your doctor.