Late period, spotting, blood during sex- Pregnant?

By Anonymous December 22, 2009 - 11:09am

Period expected on 7th. Its now the 22nd, no period, previously some spotting when wiping- not all the time. First day of spotting had a little mucus on first wipe. No mucus observed since. May spot during wiping 1 or 2 times a day, not all the time. Little blood/spotting noticed an incidence during sex. Afterward, no further bleeding/spotting observed. Nothing on pad-Not sure what's going on. Please help.

I started spotting for one day , It stopped 2 days later i started spotting again . It stop once again . My boyfriend and I had intercourse I started bleeding after I went to the rest room it stop . HAVEN'T started since I took a pregnancy test from the dollar tree it was negative I've been really emotional , sleepy and I've been eating a lot !! I'm really scared

Is your period late? If not, don't worry for now. If it is, get a brand name test from the drug store and test again, even though dollar store brands usually work pretty well.

For anyone that is reading this in 2016. I had this same incident happen to me. About 2 weeks ago when my period was suppose to come I spotted for just one day.. Last week I had intercourse with my husband and he noticed some blood but I didn't have any before or after which I thought was strange.. This week I decided I would begin a diet plan but before I started I decided to do a pregnancy test. So this morning I took it and what do you know I'm pregnant lol after trying for 8 years. :).

Were you pregnant?

Ok so im terrified me and my boyfirnd had sex then i toon a plan b then really like 3 weeks to a month we did it again and i took another plan be ... Maybe a month later or sooo in june 20 sum we had sex and this time i didnt take a plan b then that 8 of july i got my period when it was suppose to come. But now its august and i missed it so idk if im pregnant or is it the pills messing up my period and oh when i had my period july 8 is started light then got heavy . Please help me out with some answers .

HERWriter Guide (reply to Jay12345cbhf)

You are practicing unsafe sex so there is some risk of pregnancy. If you are late, a pregnancy test will let you know if you are pregnant or not. Nobody can tell you if you are pregnant - that is what the test is for.

Ok so me an boyfriend had sex an during sex I started bleeding an then after stopped! This happened three days in a row an after we were Down there was nothing now it's end of month an still no period, I have been very moody an stomach been feeling very differen . Could I be pregnant? I need to know wats going on I took a dollar tree one few day ago an it was neg but still

No period an very moody an stomach been feeling different

Same thing for me let me no how things go!!

I am having the same symptoms were you pregnant?

Me and my girlfriend have not been trying to get pregnant I never finish in her I always pull out. She has been pregnant before last year and had an abortion and usually has periods for about 9 days. But she's late right now and had some spotting the day she was supposed to start and a few days later but still no period and she feels like it's about to come and we are STRESSING it like crazy. We don't want a baby. Should we be concerned that she is pregnant she feels fine like when her period is coming.