lines that stretch from under the eye till cheeck bones

By February 24, 2012 - 1:48pm

hi, im new on the site. i was actually searching for burning pain at my nipples and i got the answer. thank you. im 52years old, dark skin woman,i have these lines from corner of my eye through to cheeck bones. this is on each side of my face. my skin is very well look after, its only the lines that bothers me. how can i get rid of it? make up doesnt help. can anyone maybe help?

thank you.

Hi dhesnie!

Firstly, I'm glad your question was answered already.

Onto your next one - it sounds like you have pretty typical crow's feet, or laugh lines. These can stretch back toward the head (above the ears), can go out via the eyebrows or veer down into the cheeks.

Using a good moisturiser can definitely help you look your nest, as can regular facials, peels, staying out of the sun and maintaining hydration of your whole body with a health diet and exercise routine.

But the only way to get rid of them is via cosmetic work like Botox (which is not permanent but last several months) or fillers or even a partial face lift.

And I am sure that they are much less noticable than you think!

Let me know what you think!

Beauty Guide