Liquid comin out of vagina

By June 17, 2012 - 9:08pm

My partner and I just had sex and I noticed that I had this clear sticky stuff all over him and his Penis. It was not white. We think t was just me all wet and not from him because I did not feel him ejaculate nor did he. I had finished my period 2 days ago and I've had some of the same discharge coming out of me. should I be worried that he came in me or is that all me?

Thanks, Im looking into BC, we use condoms sometimes but we normally can't because we think im allergic to them. :(

Do you think a morning after pill is needed?

Hi Forcechild91

This kind of liquid is likely a mix of body of your body fluids and does not have to be white.Everything sounds normal.

Make sure you are using birth control as I notice you post a lot about pregnancy worries - there is no 'safe' time to have unprotected sex.