losing Virginity problem

By Anonymous April 20, 2009 - 12:10pm

I am 23 year old i and my girl friend lost virginity jus a day ago and now she is very much worried what if her friends and family notice that she has lost the virginity. One of her friend said her that after losing virginty legs split apart that is thighs no more touch each other, while walking one can easily make out by the split legs, n also hips widen n few other say breast gets bigger. She says she had read somewhere that while periods it would discharge more as the hole gets bigger.Even i have heard that girls become fat after losing the virginity. I really want to know whether all of the above are true or just a myth.And please explain me what are the physical changes we see in girl after losing virginity. I really love her very much and can't put her in trouble so please help me.

Thanking you

if the figure of girl has changed after having sex thrice a month.... for example if she got some fat and her body tightness looses.. what to do to maintain figure ? how to get slim after having sex ? boys have enlarged tommy and girls gain some weight... how to control this ??

Sex does not increase body mass - it does not cause an increase in weight although some birth control options can.

If weight gain is an issue (and the woman is not pregnant) then both of you need to perhaps eat less and work out more.

There is also the notion that falling in love can make a person gain weight! This might be true if you are eating out more together or eating popcorn at the movies etc.

i am in a problem regarding my first sex with my girl friend.she is a virgin and had not been before with any one.we had some question please please help us out.please help

Q1.by using condom does the probabilty of pregnant effects?
Q2.after sex does the periods(menses) will be effected?means it will happen normally?
Q3.after sex the figure of my girl friend changes or remain same?
Q4.please guide us more about using viagra or other medicine?
Q5.more info please.

(reply to Anonymous)

This is wonderful that you are educating yourself before having sex! Here are the answers to your questions:

1. Condoms absolutely are essential to decrease the chance of pregnancy, if no other birth control is being used (and, they help protect against sexually transmitted diseases and infections). Condoms are up to 98% effective at preventing pregnancy. It is important that you use a condom correctly, however! Be sure and practice using one (it is OK to practice when you are alone!), and read the instructions carefully. The most common mistakes are: not leaving room at the tip of the condom, called a reservoir tip, that is to have extra space to hold the ejaculatory fluid. Also, make sure to purchase some lubrication, found beside the condoms, and use liberally on the outside of the condom during penetrative sex.
2. Sex does not alter a woman's cycles or change her periods.
3. Sex does not alter anything about a woman's figure or change her in any other way, either. The only physical change (read above posts) would be to her hymen (skin covering part of her vaginal opening) if she even still has one intact. A woman's vagina does not permanently stretch out or any other myths!
4. Viagra is only used for men when they are unable to become erect or maintain an erection
5. Let me know what other questions you have!

None of this stuff happens. The only physical change is the breaking of the hymen which can cause bleeding which varies from women to women.It might cause emotional changes in a women and bring her more close to her partner.
The rest are just rumors

As stated, there are no physical, outside, viewable ways to tell that a woman has lost her virginity. I am wondering what country you are from that at 23 you have not heard more about the scientific truths. Does your school not have sexual education? Are there parents available to talk to?

Thank you very much for your question!

There are absolutely no truth in any of the things people have told you regarding what happens to a person after they have lost their virginity, other than a woman possibly losing her hymen - but that is often gone by the time they have sex for the first time anyway.

None of the situations you describe happen when either a man or woman loses their virginity. Where is your girlfriend reading this kind of information? Or who is telling you both these things? Have they said any of these things as to when a man loses his virginity, or just a woman?

Please bear in mind the one major change in a woman when she loses her virginity - she can now get pregnant. And she is also now susceptible to sexually transmitted diseases/infections. You both must be very careful to guard against disease and pregnancy.

May I ask why it is so necessary to hide the fact that she lost her virginity? Is it a religious or cultural issue? May I ask how old your girlfriend is?