medical abortion and possible complications

i had a medical abortion in march 2 weeks after a missed period. i didn't have complications at all apart from bleeding which was heavier than normal menses. Blood went away within 2 weeks and i started having brown/greenish discharge. i was given flagyl and amoxyclin for 7 days and the discharge stopped. I had my next menses on the 3rd of May 2016. it was heavy but stopped after 5 days. my problem now is i've been havn pain in the left side of my stomach for 3days now. i thought it was due to how i slept.But i woke today and i'm vomiting yellow with fever. Can it be that im having an ectopic ?

Your response is much appreciated.

My advice is to seek medical help straight away. I assume you're on birth control? If not, you may be pregnant but you could also have an issue with your appendix, gall bladder, pancreas or something else. Please see a doctor asap.

ok thanks.. just did a pregnancy test and it's still negative. seeing Doctor tomorrow

Infections of the Digestive Tract

Infections of the Digestive Tract Guide