I had an abortion lately nd had sex few days to when i expected my period....now i have had any period since may nd i dont think i am pregnant.pls help me. The abortion was done June 15.sex was performed July 10...no period yet...

Hello and welcome to EmpowHer,
Period can be unpredictable and irregular which is very common and usually nothing to worry about. Yours in probably irregular due to the hormonal changes your body is going through due to the abortion.
There is a possibility of pregnancy. However, it would be too soon to tell with a pregnancy test. You will need to wait at least another 2 weeks before a test would be accurate.