ask: Milky white vaginal discharge

By Nikitamarya23

Earlier today I had a clear discharge that just gushed out and this evening I open my legs and what looked like milk came out. I have never seen anything like it before. What does this mean? Am I pregnant? Am I ovulating? Or is this my vagina's way of cleaning itself? Neither discharge had a smell. My menstrual cycle was just last week and was cut short. I have also been having these short moments of feeling like I am going to start on my cycle as well. Any suggestions about what is going on with my body?

Anonymous

4 days ago I had sexual intercourse but just 3 days ago my vagina has been itchy & the inside is red. I inserted my finger & my discharge is white but looks like white cheese. I don't know what's going on. Also I get milky discharge. Do I have an infection? I bought a kit that helps cure yeast or vaginal infections should I use it?

Susan Cody HERWriter Guide (reply to Anonymous)

It sounds like you may have a yeast infection but you need a proper diagnosis if you have not been diagnosed before. You will need to see a doctor. 

Anonymous

Dr. R. Scott Thornton MD, author of Ask Your Gynecologist , just released in January www.AskYourGynecologist.org
Follow this link to learn about vaginal discharge. Ignore the Ads and read all 4 pages:
http://www.empowher.com/menstrual-cycle/content/ask-your-gynecologist-i-...

Anonymous

I had unprotected sex with my bf when I was ovulating and he ejaculated inside me but since three days after d sex am still discharging white and watery Stuff coming out from my vaginal and staining my panties plas what does it mean? Am I pregnant?or is it infection? Am really woried

Anytime you have sex without a condom, sperm will be deposited inside your vaginal cavity and in the next few days it will come back out and look like watery, yellow-white fluid.If the fluid is like this, you should be fine. If the fluid is very yellow, green or smells bad, you may have an infection.

This is not a sign of pregnancy but you will need to test for pregnancy if you don't get your next period when expected.

Best

Anonymous

Hello I had sex last month after I came off my cycle and the is month I was on my cycle for 3 days. Out of them 3 days only one day was heavey which was the first day.Now im seeing cloudy white discharge it looks like milk.I smell it all the time but my parnter said he dont and says its just me.I also been cramping in my lags 2days straight but I'm not cramping now .Can someone please tell me what is going on?Do I have BV???

Anonymous

I had sex like a week ago n i have been feeling nausea and my vagina walls feel swollen n i have a white mily discharge help whats goin on

Anonymous

So lately I've been having White Milky Discharge with no odor. I've had it for about 5 days, in the beginning it was just a little when i wiped after using the restroom. Now its a lot when i go to the restroom, its just leaks out. I'm supposed to get my period tomorrow the 6th. I have had intercourse about 2 weeks ago. I also have had cramps and tired a lot. I don't know if i am pregnant or maybe its just because my periods coming. This usually doesn't happen though. HELP!!!???

Anonymous

My period is due in 5 days but the past 2 days I have been feeling extra wet. So I took a mirror to check it outand it looks like I am lwaking milk its thin and white and runny and only itches slightly when I wipe after urinating. No redness rash or burning though. I ovulated last week and had unprotected sex on one if my high fertility days but I just dont believe id see pregnancy signs a week early! Pplease help! W.carter

Anonymous

I am 4 days late on my period, I had heavy white discharge two days before I was supposed to get my period, and now ever since the second day I was supposed to get my period I get like small pains on my stomach and when I go to the rr I see white discharge, I also been having migraines that don't let me sleep Idk if I could be pregnant or not, it's the first time I miss my period, and they are usually regular, I took a test the second day of my missed period but it came negative..what could it be, I really am worried.. help please?

How much money annually do you spend on health and wellness products?: