ask: my arms really hurt after i have orgasm..is that normal?

following my orgasm i get this severe pain on my arms (usually the right one). i almost cant even move my arm.i have never heard of this before..is this normal?because this happens every single time to me.

Hi anon,

No, I can't say this is "normal", and any pain you have when you can't move that body part should be evaluated by a doctor. Please make an appointment, and let us know how you are doing! Ramon's questions above are good to think about when making the appointment---is it from orgasm, or are you laying on that arm for a long time, is it bent in a strange position (and you don't notice it)?

Also..how would you describe the pain (the doctor will want to know). It is in the muscle or joint? Is it stabbing, sharp, dull, achy? Is it continual or comes-and-goes?

Ramon Long

Hello Anon,

I have a few questions. Do you use the same position during sex? Do you have poor circulation? Do you have any problems with your nervous system? Are you dehydrated?

Without more information, it can be difficult to pin-point exactly what is causing this pain. I suggest seeking medical advice from your physician.

Best of luck to you!

Kind regards,
Ramon

Do you think sex gets better as you age? :