my bf rubbing near my vagina he expose in my underwear and it's wet so am i get pregnent?

By October 10, 2010 - 11:44pm

Dear sweetjanutrivedi

Thanks for your question and welcome to EmpowHER!

Your question is a bit difficult to read - from what I can gather, you had sex with your boyfriend and he ejaculated IN your underwear?

If this is the case and there was sperm to female genital contact then your risk has been raised. As to how much, we cannot tell you, only to advise you to use condoms in the future.

We also have some great articles that can help you, try this one http://www.empowher.com/pregnancy/content/am-i-pregnant-ten-facts-about-sex-and-pregnancy

and thanks for writing!