My Bladder stays swollen and tender all the time. My doctor has placed me on Elmiron, but it doent help. What do advise?

By Anonymous April 11, 2009 - 9:29am

Thank you for your question!

I do have a couple of questions of my own - what was your diagnosis? Have you been diagnose with cystitis?

Also, for how long have you been taking the Elmiron? It can take up to 3 months to see results - when did you begin the medication?

In the meantime, please also check out our Empowher Encyclopedia here, where there is a detailed section on Interstital Cystitis : http://www.empowher.com/condition/interstitial-cystitis