ask: my boyfriend fingered me on the 23th of december 2012 and i had my period on the 2nd of january 2013,my question is am i pregnant and can i expect my period for february,i am scared to be pregnant because i am feeling like my tummy is getting big

i am a young lady aged 20,and i am very scared to be pregnant because my culture dont allow to get pregnant while you are not married

DaisyN Guide

Hi mitchel,

You might need to see your doctor and explain what you feel.  He might suggest having imaging test done, to know what can be causing it.  Sometime, constipation or bloating can also make you feel like this.

Daisy

mitchel (reply to DaisyN)

thank you so much daisy with the advise,i will try what you have told me

DaisyN Guide (reply to mitchel)

Welcome!

DaisyN Guide

Hi mitchel,

Welcome to EmpowHER.  You can not get pregnant, if your boyfriend fingered you.  In order for pregnancy to occur, there has to be penetration or in rare cases ejaculation on the vaginal opening. It's important to use protection such as a condom or birth control pills.  In order to avoid an unwanted pregnancy.

Daisy

mitchel (reply to DaisyN)

Thanx but i also want to ask that why is that i feel like my tummy is getting big ,is it because i am improving in weight or what?

Need Your Feedback! What health topics would you like to see covered more on EmpowHER.com?: