My boyfriend touched me and now I can't get turned on by anything else. Is that normal?

By March 13, 2016 - 11:24pm

My boyfriend touched me for the first time, we didn't go that far though. Now I can't get turned on by anything else, is that normal or is something wrong with me?

Hi Kat9182

What other things were turning you on before your boyfriend touched you? I'm not really sure what you mean by you can't get turned on by anything else but if this is a new relationship, you are probably very focused on him and therefore your body/mind reacts to only him. This is ok.

How old are you? You are probably figuring out relationships and your physical and emotional reaction to attraction.

You can read more here: http://www.empowher.com/sexual-well-being/content/role-emotional-connection-orgasm