ask: My chances for becoming pregnant?

I've been taking my Springtec birth control pretty regularly for the past 7 months. When my prescription refills ran out my doctor took awhile to refil it so I couldn't get my pills until one week after I should have started my pills. My periods are very regular. And my boyfriend and I have had sex during the week of not taking them.

Anonymous

Hi anon,

Welcome to EmpowHER.  If you didn't take the pill for a week and had unprotected sex.  Your chances for pregnancy to occur are possible.  You might need to take a home pregnancy test if your period is delayed.

Daisy

Need Your Feedback! What health topics would you like to see covered more on EmpowHER.com?: