ask: My chances of pregnancy?

By Cecy28 February 7, 2013 - 8:49pm

I had oral sex and I know it's very unlikely to become pregnant, but my boyfriend and I tried anal sex but we didn't actually do it he just touched it and before this he washed his penis before "attempting anal" which we didn't what are the chances if pregnancy if there was any pre cum? Should I consider taking plan b or should I be fine? I just ended my period on Monday. I'm an irregular period as well. I'm a 34/36 day cycle. There was no penetration involved. Thank you!

HI Cecy28,

Welcome to EmpowHER.  If there was no penetration, it's unlikely you will be pregnant.  As far as taking plan b, you will need to discuss with your doctor.  

Have you joined the IUD trend? What kind of birth control do you use? :