My daughter has clonic tonic seizures,what can she do to be more independent as she is approaching 25 yrs old

Seizure meds do not control her epilepsy needs help with everyday life rituals, as a parent I need to provide her an opportunity to move forward and be able to have a life.

Hello and welcome to EmpowHer,
Fortunately the Epilepsy Foundation is growing leaps and bounds in its research and production of cannabis as medication for seizures. It has proven to be one of the most successful treatments and I highly suggest that you explore it as a treatment for your daughter.
Below I have pasted a link to the Epilepsy Foundation where it explains more about Medical Marijuana.

I hope that is helpful.