My eczema on both my eet itches ++ when I am stressed and at night> Why?

By July 23, 2011 - 9:05am

I attends the Skin Clinic at Irrawaddy Road but the oiment the doctors give do not help at all.

Hi kierancat,
Thank you for your question and welcome to EmpowHer. Unfortunately, eczema is known to itch an become very uncomfortable. What are you currently being prescribed? Have you contacted your doctor to let them know that what you are taking is not working?

Stress is a known factor to cause flare ups in your eczema so this doesn't seem abnormal. Please let us know what you are taking so we can beter assist you.

Thank you,

Eczema Guide