My friend asked me to be his girlfriend. He has trouble expressing his feelings. He is slow due to being beat up. He wants us to start dating. I'm 60 , he's 32. He says I'm pretty n doesnt care I'm older. I looked alot younger like 48. He kisses n

We go to same daycare. We always. sit together. I. help him eat, keep him clean. Remind. him to blow his nose n care for him alot. He kisses me before we spilt back to our separate. homes. I. think this could work out.

Relationships come in all shapes, ways and sizes! 

Give your relationship a shot and take it day by day. 

Thanks. I love him. He told me again. today he loves me. N even. alsmost kiss me but I said. people. will talk. but he said. he didn't. care that he still us to work. on a relationship. I came home. n still crying. about this crazy feelings of pain. I wish so much I was younger. or dead.