ask: my guy says he would rather watch porn and masterbate than have sex with me!!!Iam so livid..I have just about had it with him rubbing one out in the garage instead of making love to me!!!

I have been with my guy for 2 years.When we first got together we had the most amazing time in bed.Iam 6 months pregnant and we havent had sex in almost 2 months.Iam normally a very sexual person, so obviously Iam not very happy about it.I have caught him looking at slutty, naked, porn at least a dozen times...It usually is late at night I wake up he isn't in bed he is on the sofa, or in the garage watching porn, or he waits till I leave the house..and It pisses me off so much because he knows I want sex...he tells me that its not me its him!!!and that he just doesnt feel like being sexual or emotional w I th me but he looks at the girls naked and being sluts because he likes the eye candy, and he likes to masterbate to them..iam so pissed off he says he loves me but it really feels like iam being used...please help.iam normally very sure of myself and have good self esteem but this has really been on my mind.

You are obviously very upset and frustrated with your sexual relationship with your partner. Have you tried to calmly discuss this matter with him?

If you have not had the conversation, then, I think that would be a good place to start. Approach him calmly and try very hard to keep your emotions in check.
Try not to accuse but share how you are feeling.Allow him to talk without interrupting and be prepare to hear things that you may not want to hear.

Regards,

Need Your Feedback! What health topics would you like to see covered more on EmpowHER.com?: