Dandruff

Dandruff Guide

ask: My head itches in the lower back what could it be???

It itches, hurts and is really annoying please help!!

Anonymous

I have these pains too..my pain in the lower back head feels. Like squeezing and when I lay down it feels some what better. I have had this pain gradually increasing over the past 2 days. Now I've developed an intense itch in the nape of my neck..lower hair line. I'm 21 and never been a constant sufferer of headaches. Oh and my upper head doesn't really bother me other than an occasional pulsating from the lower back of head.

Can you explain more about your symptoms, and anything that precipitated the itching and hurting?

- Is the itching on your scalp, at the hair line or closer to the back of your neck?
- Can you describe how it "hurts"? Is the pain on the surface, or does it feel it is underneath the skin? Does it feel like it is a muscle that hurts? Is the pain described as any of these: stabbing, pulsating, radiating, throbbing, dull, achy, (or other description)? Does the pain stay in one place, or move?

- How long have you had these symptoms?
- How old are you?
- Do you have any other medical conditions that are/are not being treated?