My hormone levels

I am extrely tired all the time and not able to lose weight and have very dry skin and foggy minded.
Does any low thyroid show here or low testosterone or low dhea?
Do my numbers seem below optimal range?
THS 2.570
FSH 8.2
Estradiol 54.9
cortisol ACTH Stimulation
Cortisol baseline 9.9
Cortisol Stimulated 32.0
T4, Free Direct 1.28
Cortisol 10.8
Triiodothyronine, Free, Serum 2.7

Is it unusaul for Nature's Throid NT 1 grain to make me way more tired than I already was in the first few days?
Does 2% testosterone cream applyed once a day seem like an extremely high dose?

Dear Anon

Your question has been submitted to a medical expert. Please check back in the next few days for a reply.

HERWriter Guide (reply to Susan Cody)

Hi again Anon

We got a very speedy reply from our doctor:

"[Are you]having menses? What is your age?

Thyroids and cortisol look fine. I wouldn't take naturthryroid. Testosterone was not measured. What is the range for dheas?"

If you can fill in more details, he can help you further.

i am having periods every 30 days. I get severe PMS and food cravings right before period. Heavy flow that last two days and ten light for one or two days following.

I am 44 and overwieight. I have not been able to lose my weight and I am constintantly craving carbs and sweets which I fight to control the urge. I am insulin resistant and pre diabetic.

Being so overly fatiqued is getting in the way of everything. I cannoteven function. Naturopath and physician said I should take natural thyroid which i am trying again for the second time and feel 10 times more tired on it after just 2 days. They say just stay on it!!!!

DHEA +DHEA Sulfate is 63
Aldosterone LCMS 2 specimans
Aldo #1 20.8m pre
Aldo #2 53.3 post
testosterone, free and total
Testosteron serum 25
free testosterone direct 0.6
c-reactive protein Quant 1.5
Insulin 3.0 - this is while i was on metformin
fasting glucose 79

Should I refuse to take the natural thyroid eventhough they say i am below optimal levels ?

HERWriter Guide (reply to srichman)

Hi again srichman

I have submitted this extra information to our medical specialist. Thanks for your patience as we await a reply!

HERWriter Guide (reply to Susan Cody)

Hi again!

Our expert, Dr. Theodore Friedman suggests : "Your thyroid numbers are mid normal.I would not take naturthroid unless your tpo antibody is positive." He also suggests you read his book:  Everything Health Guide to Thyroid Disease" available at Amazon.

Thyroid Conditions