My partner is very large in many senses of the word...

This is an issue that has caused two major problems.
A. His hips are very wide and muscular so I get very sore after missionary, which is one of our primary positions because he is much stronger and more experienced. My hips give out and get very sore for days afterwards even though I am pretty athletic. Are there any stretches you would recommend to help?
B. I am also relatively tight and petite due to kegels, and he is quite endowed in the girth department. It almost feels like every time we have sex after it has been a while it burns and hurts and sometimes even makes me bleed. I want to stay tight but the burning is getting difficult to bear. Should we try using lube with aloe or that is silicone based to help soothe me?

I am sorry for the double whammy of a question, believe it or not I have a few more but I will wait until I have answers for these first. Thank you.

If something isn't working for you, don't do it anymore so stop using the missionary position for now. Try different positions to see what works for you. It might take a little while but have fun experimenting! 

As far as his size goes, try a good lubricant and you can get them with aloe - there are many to choose from. Again, experiment and go with what works. 

I hope  this helps!