My Period

I had my period on the 4/6 to the 8/6. I took a morning after pill two days after my period and my bf came in me for about four days after my period and on the 13/6 my period came again for another five day and then now the next month i have not had my period. I had little pains and so on to say its coming but still nothing... I took a pregnancy test and it said negative... Can i be pregnant?

Let me put these dates in perspective so we can do a little math. You may be using the European/Australian way of detailing months - here in the US, the month is put first in a month/date/year way, rather than the worldwide date/month/year method.

So you had your period June 4th.
You took a morning after pill on June 10th
You had unprotected sex on June 12th
You got your period again on June 13th

And nothing since.

Is this correct?

Assuming it is, irregular bleeding after the morning after pill is common. Many women get their period again soon after taking it. It may take a month or two to get back to your regular cycle again.

Are you generally having unprotected sex? Do you not generally use a method of birth control?

If your pregnancy tests are negative, it's likely you are not pregnant but this certainly isn't a guarantee. If you period doesn't come in the next few days, please think about retesting or getting a blood test done at a clinic. These blood tests are very accurate, more so that a pregnancy test.

Will you update us?