My period cycle fluctuates by 30 days 28 days evrymonth. My last period ended on aug 28 and i was expecting my periods on 24sep. My friend's penis touched my vagina. My periods are getting delayed and im worried

He wasnt that wet and dint even ejaculate inside me

It depends on what you mean by "my friends penis touched my vagina". Was there any penetration?

A woman cannot get pregnant unless she has unprotected sex (both naked) with ejaculation inside (or rarely, on the opening of) her vagina.

If your period is generally on time, you need to take a pregnancy test to rule it out - it sounds like you're only a day or two late so nothing to worry about just yet. A test would be accurate by now. It sounds like your risk is very low.