my period was late 15 days why?

By Anonymous March 20, 2016 - 2:47am

My month was late 19 days I tested hcg it was neggitive my period was not due I feel I'm pregnant but hcg test are neggitive plz answer me am I pregnant or not

Hello and welcome to EmpowHer,
The chances of pregnancy is directly related to when you last had intercourse. If you had intercourse between now and your last period, then pregnancy is an option. If you have had a period since you last had intercourse then pregnancy in not a possibility.
At this point, you should trust the results of the pregnancy tests.
There are many reasons why periods can be late. It is usually due to hormonal imbalances that even out over time.
Danger signs to watch for include prolonged, frequent, and/or very heavy bleeding. Also signs to watch for are severe cramping or severe PMS in general.

If you want to be absolutely certain, you can always see a gynecologist and get another pregnancy test.
I hope that helps.