My Periods

Hell a few weeks ago i had outercorse wit a guy i read through articles and it said that you cant get prgnant through outercourse. The guy and I were both wearing jeans. However my period is supposed to start today do you think im pregnant or im just stressed out . Please HELP ME
Im 16 i dont want to have sex yet so i thought this was a better way of keeping my sex life fun .

No, you cannot get pregnant when you are fully clothes. Stress can cause a delay in the start of a period. That is probably what you are experiencing.