my question is about fluid in the brain

I always had lot of headache sometime it like pounding around my face ear and back went couple time to the doctor and did lot of test and he prescribe that is was hydrocephalus, they suggested for surgery but with a second opinion I didn't want to go that route. I know there always another way out, which is the best. Please give me you advice I would appreciate It very well.

Thank you for your question and welcome!

Hydrocephalus is is a neurological condition that is also known as water on the brain. The fluid isn't actually water, it's cerebrospinal fluid.

Cerebrospinal fluid is normally doing a good job delivering nutrients to the brain, and protecting the brain as a kind of liquid shock absorber.

But when there's too much of it, soft tissue damage in the brain can be the result. Pressure increases inside the skull. This can lead to many neurological difficulties.

There is no known cure at this time for water on the brain. But treatments can make life easier. Shunts may be inserted into the brain to drain fluid. Monitoring of the shunt is needed to assure proper drainage.

If hydrocephalus is untreated, the death rate can reach 50 - 60 percent.

Anon, what did your second opinion say? Why do you not want to have surgery? I know surgery has it's cons as well as pros but at this time it may be your only option. There are no natural treatments for this condition.

We hope to hear back from you!