My stinging/tingling/burning nipple. I am a teen, help!

By Anonymous April 11, 2012 - 8:23pm

I am just a teen and I have just today and yesterday got this terrible stinging pain in my right nipple (it almost feels like pulses). I am about to get my period in 10 days or so and recently started to masturbate (in case that has to do with it ( maybe hormonal imbalance? ) ). I But I stopped a day or two, and my right nipple started to sting. I looked in the mirror that night and I had like a little dried drop of blood to the look of it.. And then I had just a shirt on (no bra) I tried to sleep but the pain keep hurting. I then applied lotion. It was advanced therapy lotion ( I tried using something scentless that wouldn't irritate it more ). It was still hurting but I fell asleep. The next day at 2 of so in the afternoon, the pain came back, and faded away.. It came back again at 5 and is still here.. It is only in my right nipple and the pain is external.. This breast is smaller than my right so it may be a loose fitting bra but I have no money to buy another. The reason that this is terrifying me is because I have a mole/beauty mark on my chest just above my breast and it has changed.. The middle has stayed in a dark brown and the outside looks like it was just stretched.. This happened about 3 months ago.. PLEASE HELP! I am really scared.. Any response will work.. Thanks. Me.

CowgirlTara

I haven't started my period yet, and im having the same problem. could this be a sign that im about to start my period

Anonymous

I've also noticed little i dont know how to describe it, but divits or slits at the top of my nipples. i think I've always had it but immnot sure but i dont think anybody else in my family or my friends have it so do i have lightly inverted nipples or will these go away?

I am 40 and from what your describing..though I would advise you ask your doctor. Prior to your menses 5 to 10 days prior to your period. Many women feel a burning or stinging sensation. Your bra kind of works like hands supporting something heavy. So when you take off your bra many times it will pull down ..gravity increasing that burning and stinging pain. Also may feel different and darken.

I would keep a journal of times and such. However. Stinging achy breast also is a sign of pregnancy. I would take a test and give it a couple weeks seeing if pain goes away. If pain lasts longer than a month definitely have it checked.
As for mile changing . skin around might be growing..larger with your age causing a stretch like look.

Anonymous

yes im 14 and when i dont wear a bra at home and just a shirt over my nipples start feeling very agitated and burn but when i put lotion on they burn more, i always make sure every part of my body is very moisturized and not dry, so im confused as to why this happens.

Omg same here but I'm 16! It's so weird is it because I don't have a bra on all of a sudden?

Anonymous

I'm 15 and just today after i took a shower both my nipples have started burning and it hurts unbelievably bad but my mum is not much help agh

Anonymous

I am 14, and I have the same problem. It only started recently, and at first it was a light, burning feeling on both my nipples, but today, it stopped on my left one but got worse on my left. My left nipple burns so much and whenever it rubs against my bra, it burns to the point that I don't move.

Anonymous

Dont worry I have it now! Your breast are growing or you may just have a cut on your nipple. Your nipples and breast are very soar and sensitive during period time so wear a bra to bed and place a small tissue in front of the nipple and after you take the bra off to bathe, put on some lotion that wont sting your nips, also be careful not to be too rough on your nips while bathing.

You should never wear a bra to bed...

Anonymous

Barely yesterdayity started burning and there red both of my nipples and there red and I'm Barely 10.

Breathing Conditions

Breathing Conditions Guide