My urethra tube is shown and out there, should it be like that?

Hi, I am 21 years old going 23 this December, and I am really concerned about my urethra , now after some studying I found that urethra should have a tube inside my body, but mine is from the outside and it ends with the hole, and there are tiny two flesh on the sides of it(which I have no idea what they are for but they're there). Can someone answer me what this could be? I looked many pictures on how my vigigi should look like but I found nothing like mine, should I see the doctor? I really don't want to! :(

Ok I just googled a prolapse and I'm most certain it is not a prolapse! :D

What do you mean by your "vigigi" - do you mean vagina? We need to use proper words so we know what you mean.

Your urethra is not inside your vagina so are you looking at your vagina or your urethra where you urinate from? The vagina is behind the urethra.

You may have some kind of prolapse - something is falling outside your body instead of staying inside. I know it's uncomfortable but we cannot tell you what is wrong because you need an examination. Keep us posted!

Yes vagina, I'm sorry I'm not a native speaker so these words aren't familiar with me ,so pardon me! :(
And no I'm looking at my urethra, the tube is not hanging or I can hold it, no, it's just there, and I can't get myself examined without knowing what is it I'm examining first, I tried goggling regular shapes of the vagina or the information that I need but I can't find anything, and it's not customary to just check myself where I come from, I need to have a valid argument.
I really don't know how to put my problem into words, I'm sorry! :(

Thanks for your update!

Where do you live that you have to diagnose yourself first before seeing a doctor?! That doesn't make sense - we see doctors when something is wrong so that THEY can tell us what the issue is and help with recovery! How awful that you need a "valid argument" - you health care should be like a day in court.

Unfortunately, we cannot help you over the internet but what you may have is a urethral prolapse - you can read about that here: http://emedicine.medscape.com/article/443165-overview

Let me know what you think!

Urethritis Guide