need advice

By January 2, 2016 - 4:40pm

I'm 27 and I missed two months on my period I been researching and could it be pregnancy. or menopause. my stomach. been cramping too I took two pg. test and they were negative.

Hello and welcome to EmpowHer,
First of all, in it not menopause because you are too young. At this point you should trust the pregnancy test results.
Having irregular or even missed periods is common and usually no cause for alarm. It is only necessary to have a regular period is you are trying to become pregnant or you have frequent, prolonged or heavy periods.
You can have a completely healthy reproductive system without having regular periods. But, if you wish you have regular periods most doctors prescribe taking birth control pills.