No period for 1 year - menopause ???

I'm 48 years old. I haven't had a period for 1 year (last in Jan 2014). No bleeding, no spotting. Had some hotflashes during the year and still get some but not as often and not as long lasting.
So is this Menopause ?? And, can I still get pregnant ?? How can I know for sure, any "tests" that can be done ??

Menopause is the time when the menstrual period ceases and the ovaries permanently stop releasing eggs. Menopause is considered complete when a woman has been without her period for a full year. Although menopause can occur anytime between ages 40 to 58, the average age is 51 years old.

So you are officially done with menopause! You may still get some symptoms like hot flashes but they should simmer down in the next year.

Pregnancy is not possible after menopause. 

You don't really need any tests - menopause is part of the natural cycle of life and is not a health "condition" .  Lack of periods is the real test. But there are blood tests than can test your hormone levels that may show you are post menopausal. 

Thank you. E

Menopause Guide