ask: no period, maybe ovulation ?

By Cecy28

So i usually a 36 day cycle my last period was March 25th and.before that feb 8th. I am not sexually active. I haven't gotten my period last month nor this month yet. Is there something wrong should I seek medical attention or should I wait till the end of this month to go to the doctor ? Like I said I know this cannot be pregmacy because I habe not been sexual active. I havent dlne anything having to do with sex. I also had whiteto clear stretchy like thing last momth but no period. I researched it and the website aaid it means my period migjt come and it didn't I feel as if I am on my period but. I am not. Is there something wrong with me ?

Thank you, have a great day !

Hi Cecy28,

Do you usually have irregular periods? Sometimes while in your teens, your menses can be irregular and this is considered normal. However, if this is the first time that you have missed your period for two months then you may want to consider seeing your doctor to try to find the cause. Things like stress, sudden weight loss or weight gain, or medications can also cause a late or missed period. 

Please schedule an appointment with your doctor.

All the best,

Rosa

How much money annually do you spend on health and wellness products?: