no symptoms other than headache and mild abdominal/back cramps. 9days late bfn!!??

By January 18, 2013 - 6:05am

oh please help.. im freaking out...
so my lmp was on dec 9 and i did start having symptoms around the 30th. then i didn't get my period on the 9th of jan... the only thing i could think of was that i was preggers... i am usually really regular.. haven't been under any undue stress or anything.. i have taken 5 hpt and all neg. i was on bc (orthotrycylin low) but was gonna get it switched because i had 2 periods in nov. my dr thought that my bc wasn't strong enough.. im now 9 days late for my period.. symptoms have really subsided?? idk. what should i do next?

I did miss a couple pills which I failed to mention... sry. and as of now its the 21rst and the past 3 days I have been lightly bleeding pink/red.. this afternoon I am spotting... really nothing at all.. had slight cramps ..wondering what you think.. maybe I just ovulated late.. I don't have Medicaid at the moment so I haven't gone to get a blood test ... I just want some piece of mind either way...

HERWriter Guide (reply to anewcity13)

Hi again!

It sounds like your period may be on it's way but we obviously cannot say for sure. I haven't used one but many say the dollar store pregnancy tests are very accurate. They may be a bit more than a dollar but not too much; I think it's a good idea to get one to make sure you're not pregnant or I think you can get one at a drugstore for $10-$15 dollars. Another thing - head to a clinic for a free test; I think most do free pregnancy tests. You can google for one close to you and call first to make sure it's free or on a sliding scale.

Hi anewcity13

If you have been taking your Pill every day as instructed and have had five negative pregnancy tests then you aren't pregnant. Your birth control sounds like it may not be the right one for you.

It's probably time for you to call your doctor to see what can be done - in the meantime, keep taking your Pill as directed.