ask: Pain in Ingle/groin and kidney/ovaire during/after sex that last for days ...

Hi so I'm kind of worrying about this pain because I have had it before a little bit on my sides (kidney are or ovarie area) only during sex. But the other night my boyfriend and I were having sex (not that rough/normal sex) and I started to feel a sharp almost stabbing pain in my ingle/groin area (right about my vagina).. and while trying to change positions to try and make the pain go away my kidneys or ovaries started to hurt so we had to stop.. After for the rest of the night I could hardly stand up, and would feel that sharp pain when I would sit or unrine (not a burning but that same sharp pain.. The pain in my sides finally went away but last night when i was feeling fine we tried again and yet again had to stop. This time to pain was worse... It was extremely hard for me to walk up the stairs and couldnt stand up if I tried after making it to the couch if he were to lean on my side it would hurt. Laughing hurt... Waking up numerous times last night in pain and still this morning I am still feeling that sharp pain and cant completely stand up right... What could this be...? Im really worried...

Anonymous

I Have had the same problem in my right side. I do not have a partner but it would be really painful the sexual relationships. On three different occasions I was so bloated, inflamed with pressure when I urinated o defecated that i thought that it was a kidney infection. After taking cranberry juice, pills and fruit it dissipated after three days. I know that cranberry was not the cause of my improvement.
I have talked to doctors and they did not find anything. A had ecograms before but they did not approached to the ingle. A doctor 18 years ago, told me that i had a hernia and now I requested a sonogram that sees the soft tissue. It looked that there is a mass that it could be Mioma, I will have next week a CT Scan. Most of the time the Miomas are benign and they could be outside or inside the uterus. Request a ct scan to see if you solve the problem.

Anonymous

I have the same my doctor said I strain myself

Anonymous

Iam also same prblm .. ..idono what do? Becose iam stating gulf ..plz help full coment

Anonymous

I've been having the same problems off and on for 2 years. Im 21. The doctors can't figure it out. My back will hurt so bad it almost feels numb. =/

Anonymous

Hi I also have the very same problem during and after sex, would get a very sharp pain on my right side, I could hadly walk or stand straight, would get nauseas and feel pressure on my tummy. Went 4 tests and check ups but they can't seem to find the cause of it. Sex is a nightmare for me lately!!

-Bee

Hi I'm feeling the same. You got any solution?
Thanks

Anonymous

HI
I have the exact same pain, after having had normal sex, I could hardly breath out, laughing was impossible and I could not even stand. I woke up a few times last night in pain, and this morning it's still there but quite mild.
I am suspecting an (urinary?) infection, but I'm overseas for another week. Do you think I could wait to be home before seeing a doctor or do you suggest to act quickly?

thanks!
Val

Anonymous

Hi I have the same pain, and am not sure what it is it is a sharp pain a little bellow the kidneys and kind of where I imagine the ovaries would be it hurts for quite awhile after sex and I think is getting worse. I am scared to go to a doctor

Anonymous

Thanks, susan.
i m male/24,
i guess i must go to doctor.

Anonymous

Could these be same reasons for both male and female?

Painful Sexual Intercourse

Painful Sexual Intercourse Guide

Have you joined the IUD trend? What kind of birth control do you use? :