The pain from MS is excruciating. doctors in foley, AL believe that only epidurals can fix the problem.

By Anonymous February 14, 2012 - 12:51pm

I asked a doctor what epidural could counteract the pain in my whole body from MS and his reply was "we don't care about MS pain". I need a doctor who is sympathetic to those of us who deal with MS on a daily basis. The pain measures I was taking allowed me to mow the yard (with rest) cook, bake, and handle my finances. Now My body is so racked with pain getting up from the chair requires me to ask one of my service dogs to assist me up from the chair. I thought doctors were supposed to "first, do no harm". Can anyone help me find a doctor that understands MS?

Thank you for your post and I am so sorry you're in so much pain - no-one should have to live like this.

You need to get to an MS specialist (a neurologist specializing in MS) and also to a pain management clinic that has special provisions for those with MS. Pain management will really help.

Ask your doctor for a referral and work with health care professionals that care about your overall well-being and quality of life and not just the condition of MS itself.

Multiple Sclerosis

Multiple Sclerosis Guide