Pain in Nipple

I had gotten surgery done about 2 weeks go to remove a non cancerous cyst in my breast. Everything during and after the surgery went well. But now I have pain in my right nipple, for example if my bra rubs or if my T-shirt rubs, I get a sharp pain in my nipple as if someone is putting a hot piece of coal against it. Any suggestions?

I'm glad your surgery went well! 

You may have some kind of nerve injury in your nipple due to the surgery. This sounds like nerve pain.

This hopefully will be temporary. I assume you will be going for a checkup very soon? Please mention this to your doctor. If your appointment is not soon, put a call in to be seen for this pain. 

Please keep us updated! 

Breast Pain

Breast Pain Guide