Pancreatic Cancer - Jaundice, Vomit blood

Hello, My mom, 69 yrs old was diagnosed with PC mid March, not treatable. Before that, as first symptom she had trombosis in one leg. Until december she was so fine, she was very healthy, sportif, active ... perfect.
Now she is having anti-coagulant treatment (injection) besides other medicines for pain and pancreatic enzymes.
She never took medication before and now she is having a lot of trouble to have the medication. And lately worst when she is having vomit, vomit with blood last days.

The pain is being handled with morphine (3 drops) and buprenorphine patch.
She is eating just a little. Drinking just a little. She does not sleep much the nights but during the day she has several naps, or try at least.
I am living outside of the country, I was with my mum until yesterday but needed to come back to my kids, husdband, work. II will be back to my home country in July, but I am so afraid if ....
I did talk with the doctors to let me know .. so I can come back on time, it would take 1 day to flight back.

Is my mom ... ?

Thanks for your help to give me some guide.

Thanks for your post and I'm very sorry to hear about your mom. 

When you say "Is my mom..." do you mean is she going to die soon?

We cannot tell you that - all you can do is hope that she hangs on until July - two months away. It's a risk you both have to take. 

Have her caregivers to see what can be done about her medications and their side effects. 

To make things easier, can you organize a Skype every few days? It's not the same as being there of course, but it can really help. Make sure you talk with her heath care team as often as you can. 

Both my husband and I are foreign nationals so I have great empathy for you.

Pancreatic Cancer

Pancreatic Cancer Guide