By October 4, 2011 - 12:11pm

if i had sex 4 days out of the 7 days of ovulating would i most likely to be pregnant i had sex on the day of the higest peek of ovulation.i normally use my calendar when it tells me it works out when i ovulating and when my periods are due last time it was spot on and i came on on.the day it said.also i have bad period pains angry

yer i had sex 4 days out of 7 and i had sex on the day when it said i was ovulating i have really bad period pains which i don't.normally get this early normally i get it the night before or on the day when i come on not 4 days before my boobs feel really sore and i feel so tired i am not sure if i am reading to much into it though Xx

Hi melanie

A woman only ovulates for 24 hours but if you have having sex for most of that week then your odds of pregnancy are certainly increased. A sexually active woman has about a 20% chance of getting pregnant each month.

Some of your question was also answered here: http://www.empowher.com/community/ask/periods

Please only post on the same or similar topic once so that all our readers can be helped and to avoid confusion. Thanks for your understanding!

thank u for your reply and sorry i was posting in wrong bit thanks again for your advise