Hello every one . I was expecting my period like 3 days ago . i still get my normally period symptoms. i had outercourse and i know i cant get pregnant about that i also took one pregnancy test it was negative. But i still dont have my period im getting really streesed out i really need your help to find out how to stop stressing out i also seem to have a stomach flu i really need help im so terrified.

Thanks for your post! If you are not having sex - only "fooling around" with your clothes on, you are not pregnant.

Stressing yourself is not going to help. Just remind yourself that if you're not having sex, you can't get pregnant.

The flu can be a beast for up to a couple of weeks (and it could delay your period too) so just weather the flu storm and you'll be ok. I'm sure your period will be along soon but you have nothing to be "terrifed" about, based on what you have written above.